Tuesday, January 28, 2003

Poop scoop...

I just cleaned up the second poop-accident. I was too slow to take her to the garden after brekfast, I was hoping she would last until my son had finished his. She couldn´t. I didn´t see her do it, so there was no point in telling her off.

However, I think that it´s pretty good that there have only been two such, in three days. Most of the time she goes in the garden. There have been no accidents during the night, she seems to understand by now that it´s better to do these things outside. Yesterday she didn´t pee inside either the whole day, until the afternoon when everyone got home, we started making dinner, watching telly and other stuff and did not pay as much attention. My guess is that by the end of the week we will have ourselves a toilet trained dog. This will be achieved without shouting, and I will never, I repeat, NEVER rub my dog´s nose in it´s droppings. That is so filthy and disgusting, and I can´t believe people were stupid enough to think of it. My way, the whole process is painless for everyone involved, no screaming and shouting, no filth, no heartbreak. Wanna know how to do it? If you´re good I might share the secret...

No comments: