Thursday, January 30, 2003

I love animals
This is rather unnerving.

Well, after reading this I will not be offering IAMS food to my pets or selling their products in my clinic. Proctor & gamble, the company that produces IAMS is also the world´s biggest manufactuor of cosmetics and household cleaning products (Max Factor, Pampers, Ariel and many more). They use animal testing for almost all their products, at an estimated rate of about 50 thousand animals per year. I will be boycotting their products for good now (actually I already preferred to use products that are safe for the environment as well as not tested on animals, for obvious reasons), and I challenge you to do the same.

It is my professional and personal oppinion as a biologist, veterinarian and human being that testing cosmetics on animals is cruel and unneccessary.

No comments: