Saturday, April 05, 2003

The writer in me

I have a novel growing inside my head. The main character is becoming almost like a friend of mine and is begging that her story be written down. So far I have not responded to her wishes. Maybe I´ll "come out of the closet" as a writer someday, who knows. At the moment I´m too practical to even consider writing. I think I may take it up as a hobby after I graduate from vet school.

I am doing some writing, however, my thesis is slowly growing. I was at a lecture last thursday where a lot of veterinarians were present (of course, since the lecture was on skin diseases in Icelandic horses!), and I managed to trick one of them into helping me do the statistics on my project, since unfortunately I have discovered that my knowlege of statistics has declined considerably.

No comments: