Thursday, February 06, 2003

Crafts

I haven´t done any crocheting for a while, however I have been sewing some, got the bug after making my sister that bag for christmas. I bought some fabric for a bag for myself, but haven´t started it yet. I want to make the design myself too, will have to think some more before cutting the fabric, it is some pretty expensive velvet... I have also taken up knitting again, after finding an old project in the garage. The weather has been really bad and I want to make myself a big, fluffy and warm scarf.

Now you are all going to think that I have stopped working on my paper, but I haven´t! Honest! Crafts are for nighttime and weekends only. The writing is coming along slowly, not having much luck getting results from the vets out of town though, so I guess the results will be from the city mainly. Do you want to know the main reasons people in Reykjavik have for euthanising their cats and dogs? I will tell you tomorrow, I have to do some calculations today...

No comments: