Wednesday, April 29, 2009

A short week

On friday we celebrate the holiday of the working forces. This year I think it will be especially important with big numbers of people marching downtown and giving speeches. It is especially the working forces who are feeling the blow of the economic recession.

My dogs, however, do not care about the recession. They care about their country walks, toys and food. They love me just the same, even if I don´t have a fancy house to live in or a shiny car. I´m babysitting for three weeks a dog I saved from the lethal injection a couple of years ago, and found a great home for him with a nice young couple. They have been rather loose on the feeding spoon, however, and will get a scolding when they come back from their holiday. Meanwhile I will find out just how much weight a dog can loose in three weeks. A worthy research project.

No comments: