Friday, March 14, 2003

rantings
I just realised that I haven´t posted anything for 10 days. I had an accident at the slaughterhouse last tuesday, a rack fell on my face (actually it was my own damned fault), I got a nice bruise on my cheek and a small cut as well. It wasn´t that bad really, so I continued working with a big band-aid on my cheek (of course they don´t have any small ones!). By the evening I had a terrible headache from the blow (the rack was filled with ox hearts, probably around 50kg), and the next morning the small cut was infected, so I went to see the doctor to get me some penicillin. When I got home I bumped my head, and later that day my lips broke out in cold sores, so this has definately not been my lucky week! Today I feel tired and drained, plus my face hurts. I need a relaxing weekend, but I also need to work on my thesis or it will never be finished, so I guess I will not be doing any kind of relaxing for at least a couple of weeks...

No comments: